Click here to play on your favorite podcast player
Cliff and Correen Woodbury didn’t disappoint. Their message teaches how we can become more like the Savior.
Do our LGBTQ+ brothers and sisters feel welcome, safe and loved? No one should feel shame for how they are created.
To become who the Lord wants us to become, we need our LGBTQ+ brothers and sisters. When we know better, we can do better.
Cliff and Correen’s message does a beautiful job explaining why.
- The video they referenced by Carol F McConkie “Lifting Others”
- Click here to access just the slides the Woodbury’s used in their presentation
- Click here to watch the Woodbury’s presentation
- A Resource Guide for ministering to “Our LGBTQ Community”
- Ministering to Our LGBTQ Community
- Stay by the Tree presentation by Becky Edwards, #73 – A Message of Hope to Parents of LGBTQ Children
- Mothers Who Know blog post, “10 Tips for Latter-day Saint Parents of LGBTQ Children“
For those new to our Stay by the Tree series and Mothers Who Know, we would like to share some of our FREE resources with you:
- FREE ebook, “Momma Trauma: Now What?“: Finding Hope When Your Child Battles Pornography or Other Challenging Issues”, by Karen Broadhead, Second Edition –
- Come join our FREE Mom Power Training.
- Warrior Mothers Who Know – this FREE group meets every Tuesday at 11 MT and provides moms with a safe place to ask questions that might be more sensitive. A support specialist joins the group on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.
- Book a FREE 30-minute visit with Karen Broadhead, Parent Support Specialist. Karen would love to meet you right where you are and give you a safe space to be heard and to help heal.