Click here to listen on your favorite podcast player
What is the one thing you have wanted to stop doing or start doing?
How does disconnect happen?
Listen as Maurice Harker, CMHC, carefully explains how to create connections in four areas of our lives.Learn how the opposite of addiction is to give and create connections. Understand how to make connections.
You’ll also come away with an understanding of the DPAR system and how it can help you in your self-mastery issues.
We are grateful for Maurice’s wisdom, his support and service to mothers.
Maurice W. Harker, CMHC, is the originator and Director of Life Changing Services and the author of ”Like Dragons Did They Fight” – a synergy of eternal principles and accurate science for personal self-mastery. Resources Shared by Maurice:
- The Satanic Spin and the Chemical Scale video
- Maurice Harker refers to the Youth Guidebook by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints to explain the DPAR system – Discover, Plan, Act, and Reflect.
- The Chosen, is the movie about Jesus Christ Maurice made reference to.
To learn more about Maurice and His Projects:
- Learn more about Maurice Harker here.
- Life Changing Services and all of the programs and groups available to help individuals and families find joy, peace and healing through specialized training, recovery and self-mastery.
- Get a FREE download of Maurice’s book, ”Like Dragons Did They FIght”.
- See more FREE downloads of Maurice Harker’s books at the bottom of the page at this website.
- Check out the new Eternal Warriors Workshop 3.0 for you and your family which Maurice facilitates.