Click Here to listen on your favorite podcast player
You’ll learn so much from Jen Spencer! Jen’s hope-filled, courageous story will fill your heart as she openly shares about her journey of addiction and homelessness to that of healing and hope. Hear her witness of the Savior and of His love as well as her desire to share this witness again and again. You’ll also be introduced to the Turtle Shelter Project and how it came to be. It is saving lives and you can help too! Thank you Jen for being you – GLORIOUS YOU!!!
To learn more about Jen and the Turtle Shelter Project:
2. Just Serve – Turtle Shelter Project
3. Email at email@example.com
4. The Addiction Recovery Program of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Other help and resources shared by Jen:
1. Jen made reference to this 2019 talk by Tad R. Callister, “The Atonement of Jesus Christ”.
2. She talked about how the song “Glorious” by David Archuleta helped her.
3. Brad Wilcox’s 2021 General Conference talk, ”Worthiness Is Not Flawlessness”
Help for you or a loved one please take a look at:
Mothers Who Know we are sponsored by Life Changing Services
Join our FREE MOM POWER TRAINING