Click here to listen on your favorite podcast player
Maurice Harker sits down with Karen Broadhead to discuss the expectations and stress we may feel at Christmas.
They focus on what to do when we have a loved one struggling with sexual self mastery.
The holidays can be a time when lost battles occur for them and also for us. Expectations are only part of the problem.
Listen in as Maurice and Karen give tips and ideas of what to do to manage our own fields, while finding ways to also be supportive in a constructive and helpful way.
These suggestions will allow you to relax in the beauty of your own family in all their stretchy circumstances.
We hope you enjoy this podcast and we wish you all a Merry Christmas!
- Join our FREE Mom Power Training for insight and tools you’ll love to become confident and empowered with the spirit.
- Warrior Mothers Who Know – is a FREE group that meets every Tuesday at 11 MT and provides women with a safe place to ask questions that might be more sensitive. A therapist joins the group on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.
- We believe we are stronger as a TEAM. We connect weekly in small collaborative groups and apply Mom Power principles in a powerful way. We are stronger together! We are crushing the enemy of our souls when we defy isolation and power up with like minded, Christ centered women. Your TEAM is waiting for you!!
- Book a FREE 30-minute visit with Karen Broadhead, Parent Support Specialist. Karen would love to meet you right where you are and give you a safe space to be heard and to help heal.
- Free download for Women and Moms “Momma Trauma Now What?”
- Come to our Generals Panel the third Wednesday of the month to listen to these Sons of Helaman graduates teach and answer questions.
- Are you looking for resources for a loved one. We understand that warrior hearted effort. Look for all our programs at Life Changing Services under the groups/workshops and support/training tabs.
- If you would like personal coaching or group coaching please take a look at our Eternal Warriors Program at Life Changing Services.