Click here to listen on your favorite podcast player
Are you still thinking about joining the bystander class? The next class will start January 1st. It is a ten week course and there are ten slots open to join.
This is a podcast of invaluable information about being a bystander; watching a loved one experience betrayal trauma.
You can learn how to help yourself and your loved one.
Terms well defined today:
We hope this episode helps answers questions you may be experiencing yourself.
Ashly’s website is RejoiceRecovery.org
She references Narcissisticabuserecovery
There are several videos from Doctor Ramani. You can watch them on YouTube Doctor Ramani on YouTube
- Join our FREE Mom Power Training for insight and tools you’ll love to become confident and empowered with the spirit.
- Warrior Mothers Who Know – is a FREE group that meets every Tuesday at 11 MT and provides women with a safe place to ask questions that might be more sensitive. A therapist joins the group on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.
- We believe we are stronger as a TEAM. We connect weekly in small collaborative groups and apply Mom Power principles in a powerful way. We are stronger together! We are crushing the enemy of our souls when we defy isolation and power up with like minded, Christ centered women. Your TEAM is waiting for you!!
- Book a FREE 30-minute visit with Karen Broadhead, Parent Support Specialist. Karen would love to meet you right where you are and give you a safe space to be heard and to help heal.
- Free download for Women and Moms “Momma Trauma Now What?”
- Come to our Generals Panel the third Wednesday of the month to listen to these Sons of Helaman graduates teach and answer questions.
- Are you looking for resources for a loved one. We understand that warrior hearted effort. Look for all our programs at Life Changing Services under the groups/workshops and support/training tabs.
- If you would like personal coaching or group coaching please take a look at our Eternal Warriors Program at Life Changing Services.