Click here to listen on your favorite podcast player
Karen Broadhead joins with other mothers at Warrior Mothers Who Know as they ask life questions to Therapist Aneladee Milne, Director of the Daughters of Light Program and The Warrior Women of Light Program through Life Changing Services.
These are women of all walks of life finding ways to gain strength and understanding in the struggle and in the triumphs.
Aneledee shares, “We must work on our own disordered problems. If we aren’t willing to do our own work, it’s hard to build a relationship of trust anywhere else.”
- You notice something has changed in your daughter – she is uncharacteristically sad, moody or irritable, isolating or pushing others away. You may or may not know she is engaging in self-harm or acting out in ways unlike her. We would love to help at Daughters of Light.
- You might be convinced your body is not good enough. OR, you may feel all alone, unworthy, unlovable. You may be isolating – pushing others away, sexually acting out, using pornography, or engaging in self-harm. Warrior Women of Light can help.
- Join our FREE Mom Power Training for insight and tools you’ll love to become confident and empowered with the spirit.
- Warrior Mothers Who Know – is a FREE group that meets every Tuesday at 11 MT and provides women with a safe place to ask questions that might be more sensitive. A therapist joins the group on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.
- Book a FREE 30-minute visit with Karen Broadhead, Parent Support Specialist. Karen would love to meet you right where you are and give you a safe space to be heard and to help heal.
- Are you looking for resources for a loved one. We understand that warrior hearted effort. Look for all our programs at Life Changing Services under the groups/workshops and support/training tabs.
- If you would like personal coaching or group coaching please take a look at our Eternal Warriors Program at Life Changing Services.