Click here to listen on your favorite podcast player
Dallin Loosli Director of Sons of Mosiah and Morgan Ellsworth Director Sisters of Promise offer help for those currently serving missions.
Listen in as we hear from the directors of these programs speak to the struggle that missionaries may have that involve concerns like sexual self mastery or mental health issues.
Missionaries are in a very special place, they are Endowed with POWER!
Let’s also be AWARE that the adversary doesn’t rest because one is serving a mission, but will persist to attack when most vulnerable.
This is a resource of help and support for those preparing and currently serving in the mission field.
- Contact Morgan Ellsworth -Director of Sisters of Promise firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Dallin Loosli –Director of Sons of Mosiah email@example.com
- Register for Sons of Mosiah and Sisters of Promise.
- Safe-Guards for Using Technology
- Join our FREE Mom Power Training for insight and tools you’ll love to become confident and empowered with the spirit.
- Book a FREE 30-minute visit with Karen Broadhead, Parent Support Specialist. Karen would love to meet you right where you are and give you a safe space to be heard and to help heal.
- Are you looking for resources for a loved one. We understand that warrior hearted effort. Look for all our programs at Life Changing Services under the groups/workshops and support/training tabs.
- If you would like personal coaching or group coaching please take a look at our Eternal Warriors Program at Life Changing Services.