Click here to listen on your favorite podcast player
Roslyn is authentic in sharing her experiences with grief and will have you consider what you might be grieving now.
We all experience grief, whether it’s unrealized expectations, loss of a relationship due to choice or illness and of course death. In Roslyn’s kind way, she explains what grief is and teaches that we must grieve and what we need to do to be willing to do to release that grief.
You’ll learn the benefits of and purpose of crying. Roslyn also shares many tools and resources to help with grief. You will appreciate this spirit-filled, helpful, hopeful message. Through your acts of faith and through the power of our Savior, Jesus Christ, there can be healing to your heartbreak.
*Slides used in presentation
*Roslyn refers to a “Feelings Wheel” Based on Nonviolent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg, Ph.D
To Connect with Roslyn:
- Roslyn Romney Reynolds Geertsen is a Life Coach and Mentor with Life Changing Services.
- Roslyn’s website Heartbreak to Healing
- To email Roslyn click here
- Download a FREE copy of Roslyn’s book, “SOLO, Getting It All Together When You Find Yourself Alone”, for a hard copy just pay shipping and handling $5.50 you can Venmo her at @Roslyn-Geertsen-1 remember to provide your name and shipping address.
- Roslyn is often featured on Like Dragons Did They Fight Podcast sharing her insights, coaching and wisdom.
Learn more about the helpful programs and many of the FREE services Mothers Who Know offers:
Visit us at our Mothers Who Know Website.
Join our FREE online training at MOM POWER.
Looking to gain some tools in your own self mastery? visit our Eternal Warriors Program at Life Changing Services