Click here to listen on your favorite podcast player
“Waiting on the Lord: The Sacred Space of Limbo and Sorrow”.
While the title of her message came quickly to her mind months ago, the actual body of her presentation did not come until a few hours before she presented. In a very real way, Ashly shares her experience and what it means to wait on the Lord.
She talks about the space of limbo and sorrow being a sacred time, just as it was for Joseph Smith, Mary at the tomb, Lehi, and other scripture examples. As Ashly describes her experience at the glass making shop, don’t be surprised if the spirit gives you some insight on your own personal waiting.
We are not alone in our waiting. The space for things working out is not for naught. There is reason and purpose behind it.
- Ashly quotes from April 2022 General Conference message from Amy Wright (Primary General Presidency), Christ Heals That Which is Broken.
- Elder Gerritt W. Gong, which comes from his April 2021 General Conference talk, “Room in the Inn”.
- These are the registration links for the Boundaries class: You can pay in full by registering here: Or to pay a 50% deposit to hold your spot by registering here:
- The Bystanders class is collecting interested parties with plans to start in November –
To Connect with Ashly:
- Ashly Leavitt, ACMHC, CCPS-C, is a betrayal trauma, divorce, and boundaries coach. She is a clinician at Life Changing Services, specifically a therapist for the WORTH Group and the Marriage Repair Workshop. She is also a therapist and part of the team for Choose Recovery Services.
- Learn more about Ashly and her services at Healingwithashly.com
- Follow Ashly on Instagram
- Find Ashly on YouTube at “Chatting with Ashly”
- Listen to the many podcast episodes on “Boundaries” on the Mothers Who Know Podcast Channel, beginning with episode 126. You can learn more about Ashly and her life’s story on the Like Dragons Did They Fight Podcast Channel– episodes 119 and 120.
- Learn more about the helpful programs and many of the FREE services Mothers Who Know offers:motherswhoknow.orgmompowertraining.orglifechangingservices.org (see all the programs and services under the groups/workshops and support/training tabs)Eternal Warriors Program at Life Changing ServicesWe invite you to consider working with Karen, including scheduling a complimentary 30-minute visit.Please check out our Stay by the Tree often to learn about future 3-week, FREE webinar series we host every 10 weeks.