Click here to listen on your favorite podcast player
If you don’t have the Spirit, don’t THINK! Ashly discusses some Satanic thought distortions. Parable of the Dirty Diaper.
Understanding the Chemical Scale and what that looks like in our lives. Parable of the Ticking Clock.
The Satanic Spin and how he gets us to act outside of our value system with his negative thoughts. Strategy to fight: NNTT:
Notice it, Name it, Test it, Trigger it. Purposely trigger our warrior chemistry to stop Satan. Find positive triggers for you to start those Warrior chemicals in you brain.
Ashly is offering a Boundary Class which does have limited space.
To sign up and pay in full click here.
If you’d like to sign up and pay in 2 installments click here.
and take a look at Ashly on her YouTube channel “Chatting with Ashly.
Check out our LDDTF (Like Dragons Did They Fight) podcast channel where Ashley shares her 2-part story. Episodes 119 and 120.
For those new to Mothers Who Know, we would like to share some of our FREE resources with you:
- FREE ebook, “Momma Trauma: Now What?: Finding Hope When Your Child Battles Pornography or Other Challenging Issues”, by Karen Broadhead, Second Edition
- Join our FREE Mom Power Training
- Warrior Mothers Who Know – this FREE group meets every Tuesday at 11 MT and provides moms with a safe place to ask questions that might be more sensitive. A therapist joins the group on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.
- One of the empowering things offered at Mothers Who Know is TEAM Mom Power. We connect weekly in small collaborative groups and apply Mom Power principles in a powerful way that will help to sustain peace and empower you to navigate your life. We are stronger together! We are crushing the enemy of our souls when we defy isolation and power up with like minded, Christ centered women. Your team is waiting for you!!
- Book a FREE 30-minute visit with Karen Broadhead, Parent Support Specialist. Karen would love to meet you right where you are and give you a safe space to be heard and to help heal.