Click here to listen on your favorite podcast player
If you don’t have the Spirit, don’t talk, think or listen.
Today we are going to focus on the DON’T TALK part. We learn the 3 Ways the Holy Ghost Can affect our Conversations: 1) Constraining us to say something hard, 2) Prompting us not to speak, 3) Being present in our conversations.
If the Spirit isn’t there, Satan distorts everything we say to not fit.
We can practice prepared responses by using two tools: 1)Writing situation at top of page and what you will say and what other person will say, and practicing responses with the Spirit. 2) The 4 Square Listening Tool.
Here are the two articles referenced in this podcast:
Why Do Kids Turn Out the Way They Do? by Maurice Harker
Look Unto Him in Every Thought by Joy Jones
Slides from this weeks episode
Ashly Leavitt is offers a Boundary class. For more information take a look at her website REJOICE and follow her on Instagram
Take a look at Ashly on her YouTube channel “Chatting with Ashly.
Check out our LDDTF (Like Dragons Did They Fight) podcast channel where Ashley shares her 2-part story. Episodes 119 and 120.
FREE resources for you:
- FREE ebook, “Momma Trauma: Now What?: Finding Hope When Your Child Battles Pornography or Other Challenging Issues”, by Karen Broadhead, Second Edition
- Join our FREE Mom Power Training
- Warrior Mothers Who Know – this FREE group meets every Tuesday at 11 MT and provides moms with a safe place to ask questions that might be more sensitive. A therapist joins the group on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.
- One of the empowering things offered at Mothers Who Know is TEAM Mom Power. We connect weekly in small collaborative groups and apply Mom Power principles in a powerful way that will help to sustain peace and empower you to navigate your life. We are stronger together!
- Book a FREE 30-minute visit with Karen Broadhead, Parent Support Specialist. Karen would love to meet you right where you are and give you a safe space to be heard and to help heal.