Click here to listen on your favorite podcast player
Ashly reviews 3 kinds of boundaries: Protection, Safety, & Inclusion, and Boundaries in Service. She teaches how to implement a boundary and how to notice Conflict vs. Contention.
How we can use the special skills to help us go from The Drama Triangle to the Empowerment Dynamic.
Use our awareness to go from the victim to being a Creator.
Use our Assertiveness to go from the Persecutor to the Challenger.
Use our Listening and Problem Solving to go from Rescuer to Coach.
Slides from this weeks’ podcast
Join Ashly on Tuesday, August 30th for a special Q&A at Warrior Mothers Who Know.
Ashly Leavitt is offering a Boundary class that will start in September. For more information take a look at her website REJOICE and follow her on Instagram
Follow Ashly on her YouTube Channel “Chatting with Ashly.
Check out our LDDTF (Like Dragon Did They Fight) podcast channel where Ashley shares her 2-part story. Episodes 119 and 120.
FREE resources for you:
- FREE ebook, “Momma Trauma: Now What?: Finding Hope When Your Child Battles Pornography or Other Challenging Issues”, by Karen Broadhead, Second Edition
- Join our FREE Mom Power Training
- Warrior Mothers Who Know – this FREE group meets every Tuesday at 11 MT and provides moms with a safe place to ask questions that might be more sensitive. A therapist joins the group on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays.
- One of the empowering things offered at Mothers Who Know is TEAM Mom Power. We connect weekly in small collaborative groups and apply Mom Power principles in a powerful way that will help to sustain peace and empower you to navigate your life. We are stronger together! We are crushing the enemy of our souls when we defy isolation and power up with like minded, Christ centered women. Your team is waiting for you!!
- Book a FREE 30-minute visit with Karen Broadhead, Parent Support Specialist. Karen would love to meet you right where you are and give you a safe space to be heard and to help heal.